The operators of these sites take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our website, this is always carried out on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect the data from access by third parties.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- According to article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) have given DSGVO express consent to
- The disclosure in accordance with article 6 ( 1 p. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that they have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of their data,
- In the event that, for the transfer referred to in article 6 ( 1 p. 1 lit. (c) DSGVO a legal obligation, and
- Permitted by law and in accordance with article 6 ( 1 p. 1 lit. (b) DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with them.
The tracking measures we are using are based on article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. F DSGVO performed. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a tailored design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other, we use the tracking measures to collect statistically the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. Such interests shall be regarded as entitled within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Right to object to data collection in special cases and direct mail (Article 21 GDPR)
If your personal data is processed to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object, your personal data will then no longer be used for the purpose of direct advertising (objection under Art. 21 (2) GDPR).
Right to information, cancellation and blocking
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with article 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay or workplace or company headquarters.
The cookie is used to store information that is related to the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user experience, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the aforementioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as the third party under Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. F DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser not to store cookies on your computer or to always display a message before a new cookie is created. However, full disabling of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of our website.
Server log files
Regardless of whether you use our e-mail contact form, the provider of this page automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- Web site from which access is made (referrer URL)
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Server request date and time
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. F DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions on your person.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
If you send us inquiries via contact form, your details will be stored in the request form, including the contact information you provided there for the purpose of processing the request and in case of connection questions with us. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore exclusively based on your consent (art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message will be sent to us by e-mail. The legality of the data processing operations until the withdrawal is not affected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us for deletion, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (e.g. after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site is used for security reasons and to protect the transfer of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or TLS encryption. An encrypted connection is recognized by the fact that the browser’s address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and to the lock icon in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Data collection and processing by Google Maps
Google has also committed itself to complying with the US Department of Commerce’s privacy-shield agreement between the EU and the United States on the collection, use and storage of personal data from EU Member States. The corresponding certificate from Google can be found here: Https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status of September 2018.
Our website uses plugins of the site YouTube. The site operator is the YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
We use YouTube in extended privacy mode. According to YouTube, this mode causes YouTube to not store information about the visitors to this website before watching the video. The extended Data protection mode does not necessarily preclude the transfer of data to YouTube partners. So, whether you’re watching a video, YouTube connects to the Google DoubleClick network.
Once you start a YouTube video on our website, you will be connected to the YouTube servers. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to assign your browsing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube can also store different cookies on your device after starting a video. With the help of these cookies, YouTube can receive information about visitors to our website. This information is used, among other things, to capture video statistics, improve user-friendliness, and prevent fraud. The cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
If necessary, further data processing operations can be triggered after the start of a YouTube video, to which we have no influence.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of article 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO.
With the following instructions we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure as well as your right to object. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the reception and the procedures described.
Content of the newsletter: We send out newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with promotional information (hereinafter “newsletter”) only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. If the contents are specifically described in the context of an application for the newsletter, they are decisive for the consent of the users. In addition, our newsletter contains information about our services and us.
Double opt-In and logging: the registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called double-opt-in procedure. i.e. After you have registered, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with foreign e-mail addresses. Registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the logon and confirmation date as well as the IP address. The changes to the data stored by the shipping service provider are also logged.
Registration information: To sign up for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. Optionally, we ask you to provide a name for your personal address in the newsletter.
The sending of the newsletter and the success measurement associated with it are carried out on the basis of the consent of the recipients. Article 6 ( 1 lit. A, art. 7 DSGVO i. V. M § 7 para. 2 No. 3 UWG or on the basis of the legal permission according to § 7 Abs. 3 UWG.
The logging of the registration procedure is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with the Article 6 ( 1 lit. F DSGVO. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter-module that serves our business interests as well as the expectations of the users and allows us to provide proof of consent.
Cancellation-You can cancel the reception of our newsletter at any time, i.e. Revoke your consent. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. We may store the e-mail addresses held for up to three years on the basis of our legitimate interests before we delete them in order to be able to prove a previously given consent. The processing of this data is limited to the purpose of possible defence against claims. An individual cancellation request is possible at any time, if at the same time the former existence of a consent is confirmed.
Newsletter – Success Measurement
The newsletters contain a so-called “Web beacon”, i.e. a pixel-sized file, which is retrieved from our server when the newsletter is opened or when we use a mail-order service provider. As part of this retrieval, technical information such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval, are collected first.
This information is used for technical improvement of the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior based on the Abruforte (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. The statistical surveys also include the determination of whether the newsletters will be opened, when they will be opened and which links will be clicked. This information can be assigned to the individual Newsletterempfängern for technical reasons. However, it is neither our endeavor nor, if used, that of the shipping service provider to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
On our pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA integrated. The Facebook plug-ins are recognizable by the Facebook logo or the like button on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. This will give Facebook the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook “like Button” while you are logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we do not receive any knowledge of the contents of the transmitted data and their use by Facebook. For more information, see the Facebook privacy statement at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not wish Facebook to be able to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook account.